Portfolio Account Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a determined, self-motivated and highly customer focussed Portfolio Account Manager for our IT Managed Service Customers.
This role will be suitable for someone who demonstrates a passion and energy for understanding customers' needs, is driven to meet customers requirements, is continually seeking to improve services and is determined to maximise customer retention and reward by business growth.
The nature of the managed service contracts range from delivering a single service through to a full outsourced managed service to a broad range of customers.
Maintaining our reputation as a partner of choice, growing and retaining the customer contracts is of vital strategic importance.
- Customer Retention: Develop strong relationships with key individuals, mapping of stakeholders across both the customer and internal organisation to broaden these relationships. Be an advocate for driving customer focus within the support teams, promote communication & activities between both parties to ensure client retention. Ensure you understand each customers business strategy and where possible align a technology roadmap, shaped in collaboration with a Senior Technical Consultant.
- Growth: Recognise, create and seize opportunities that will deliver significant business growth within your customers. You will be required through account discovery to identify whitespace to promote and sell the breadth of services within the PAV portfolio. Lead and utilise the virtual account team within the business to support sales strategy.
- Profit: Take appropriate action both in terms of growing the business, identifying new revenue streams and managing costs to achieve year on year profit targets. Own the P&L and protect PAV's commercial position by ensuring that any financial targets and service level agreements as defined in the contracts are met. Negotiate profitable long-term contracts, create increased service margin.
- Management: You will be required to build, maintain and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities within your allocated account portfolio. Manage your virtual team to ensure that, in the eyes of the customer, they are achieving operational excellence and are strategic to the successful running of their IT delivery. Provide clarity and focus on the achievement of specific objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to demonstrate account management capability or experience.
- Good judgement & decision-making skills.
- Energy and passion for understanding and meeting customer needs.
- A highly personable, engaging approach with strong listening skills.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of achieving sales targets
- An ability to have a peer to peer relationship with Customers.
- Contract management and negotiation.
- Determined and self-motivated.
- Presentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
To apply for this position, please complete the form below...