Customer support & company information
In 2018 Datanics and PAV i.t. Services merged to form one company that will trade as PAV i.t. Services. We are now approaching the final stage of our transition and are delighted to announce the following:
Invoices, quotations and accounts
We are streamlining to one trading entity. All of your quotations and invoices going forward will be via PAV i.t. Services and satisfied with our new AIB bank account which has sort code 23-84-02 and account number 02669026. Our accounts and sales teams are very happy to work with you around any transitionary agreements or details. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Customers with Support contracts will also have a simplified experience. From the 28th of January, all IT support will come from the PAV i.t Service Desk team. Support incidents can be raised as follows:
- By telephone – Our dedicated support line is 01273 834433
- By email – Our support email address is email@example.com
- Through our ticketing portal – please raise a ticket to be set up with a user login
What can PAV i.t Services help you with?
The PAV i.t support team will assist you with any hardware or software request or issue that you are experiencing – from a faulty keyboard to complete system failure, your first port of call for technical assistance is our dedicated IT support team.
Our standard support hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding UK Public holidays. Priority 1 tickets & VIP users have 24/7, 365-day cover, subject to the contracted services as defined within your service support proposal.
What information is needed to raise a ticket?
Please provide as much information as you possibly can when raising a service request or incident. This helps our Service Engineerd to quickly diagnose the issue and helps us to provide a speedy resolution. Try to include the following, where appropriate:
• User Name
• PC/Laptop name or number/Printer name or number
• Contact Number & email address
• Office Location
• Priority of issue
• Are there any dependencies that require this job being resolved quicker than normal?
• Full description of the problem
• Screen shot of any error message – see next step
• Details of any steps undertaken so far to resolve this.
• Has the issue occurred previously?
• Is anyone else in the area affected by the same issue?
• Has any change/move/upgrade/download taken place?
Ticket escalation to PAV i.t Management
In the event that you need to escalate a ticket or issue to a senior manager, the following people are available to assist you. They can all be reached via the main Service Desk phone number (01273 834433) or on direct dial as below:
Claire Berry – Service Operation Manager 01273 013263
Robin Hunter – Operations Director 0113 360 6541